Power Bible CD & Complete Christian Collection on CD's
Amazing Powerful Bible Study Software
Fantastic For Bible Students, Church, Gifts and Sunday Schools
THE BEST, MOST POWERFUL, EASIEST-TO-USE
BIBLE STUDY SOFTWARE LIBRARY EVER CREATED
Over 4.5 Million
You can stop looking! This is the premier searchable database. Over three years in the making, the Complete Christian Collection is the most comprehensive collection of writings and commentaries from the most prominent gospel scholars and historians who have ever lived--- available in the easiest-to-use, most powerful, fully-integrated, researchable electronic database ever created. This unmatched knowledge-base of books, reference works, commentary and other resources is the premier tool for pastors, reverends and other church leaders. Teachers will find abundant materials from which to draw to make lessons more vivid and compelling. And for the serious Bible student, it's an absolute must!! If purchased individually, the entire library would cost you over $8,500.
Vast collection of works (CLICK HERE TO SEE A COMPLETE LISTING OF TITLES)
The Collection contains 8 Bibles, 340 Commentaries and Reference Works including the works of Adam Clarke, John Calvin, Charles Spurgeon, John Wesley, William Law, Jonathan Edwards, Martin Luther, Charles Hodge, the Nicene Fathers, and much more.
Over 4.5 Million Cross-Reference Links
Your study will be more rewarding than ever because of the extensive cross-reference linking we have added to the library. As you study any Bible verse simply click on the verse link to see all other Bible translations for that verse, jump to every reference or passage in the library containing commentary on that verse, or access the Hebrew/Greek Lexicon and Concordance for that words in that verse. As you read the works of the scholars and come to a Bible reference Simply click on it to go to that reference in the Bible.
Powerful Searching Options
12 easy searches including: Search the Entire Library, Search the Bible, Search a Collection, Lookup a Scripture, Search a Title, Search by Author, Search by Topic, Search the Words of Christ, Search Highlighter Pen, Search Personal Notes. You can also search word combinations, words in proximity, word-stems, and perform thesaurus searches, and more.
Over 60 Full-Color Bible Maps
Access easy to read maps of the regions, cities, districts, roads, economies, travels and more found in the Bible. Includes a Bible Gazetteer linking you to every 1,200 locations in the Bible.
Export, Copy Save, Print, Etc.
You can easily export scripture, commentary, maps, and illustration for your lessons, discourses and personal study. Access higher resolution maps from our website.
Powerful Customization Tools
Easily attach personal notes, topical highlighters and commentary to any reference in the library. Create your own cross-reference links between passages. Place bookmarks to save your place or mark passages you want to refer back to. Create links from lands, cities and other places mentioned in the Bible and other works to full-color maps.
The Complete Christian Collection of Bible software on CD's gives you a study experience like none other. Among dozens of powerful, user-friendly features you get:
- 350 volumes of classic Christian works in one library
- 8 Bibles fully comparible between versions and linked to the works
- Electronic Red-letter edition with all the words of Christ highlighted
- over 34,000 topics fully integrated to scripture and commentary
- over 4.5 million Bible and commentary links
- over 60 full-color Bible maps with a fully-linked gazetteer
- #1 rated Folio® search engine for powerful easy-to-use searching
- powerful customization tools: highlighters, bookmarks, notes, and more
- Free American Reference Library sampler (over 100 documents on American history)
- PLUS THE POWER BIBLE CD STUDY & REFERENCE LIBRARY BELOW:
Power Bible CD
Power Bible CD is an easy-to-use Windows application that's added to The "Complete Christian Collection" (3 CD's total) for a more comprehensive Christian Bible study. Features such as floating cross-references, floating Strong’s definitions, a lesson editor, and fast Bible searches will help you get the most out of your Bible study time.
The Power Bible CD-ROM adds to the 450 Volumes listed above another 22 Bible translations, six Bible dictionaries, eight topical references, 19 commentaries, and over 700,000 cross-references
POWER BIBLE CD
CD 5.9 Content Listing
Power BibleCD 5.9 CD-ROM contents
Newer modules shown in red.
English Bible texts:
- King James Version (with Strong’s Greek and Hebrew)
- Modern King James
- New King James Version
- American Standard Version (1901)
- Bible in Basic English
- Darby’s Translation
- Montgomery’s New Testament
- Twentieth Century New Testament
- Revised Standard Version
- Weymouth’s New Testament
- Young’s Literal Translation
- World English Bible
- Living Oracles New Testament
English Bible texts requiring unlock fees to publishers:
- New International Version. ($15.00)
- New American Standard Bible and New American Standard 1995 Update ($15.00)
- New Revised Standard Version. ($5.00)
Non-English Bible Texts:
- 1912 Luther Bible (German)
- 1910 Louis Segond Version (French)
- Reina-Valera (Spanish) 1909
- Reina-Valera (Spanish) 1865
- Reina-Valera Actualizda (Spanish)
- Reina-Valera 2004 (Spanish)
- Greek Textus Receptus
- Russian Synodal Translation
- Filipino Tagalog Bible
- Indonesian Bible
- Spurgeon’s commentary on Matthew
- Spurgeon’s Devotional Bible commentary
- Adam Clarke’s Commentary
- Albert Barnes NT Commentary
- Family Bible Notes
- 1599 Geneva Bible Notes
- John Wesley’s Notes on the Whole Bible
- Matthew Henry’s Concise Commentary
- Matthew Henry’s Exhaustive Commentary
- People’s New Testament Commentary
- A.T. Robertson’s NT Word Pictures
- Fourfold Gospel
(Free Power Bible Trial Here)
200 mhz or faster processor
32 MB RAM
32 MB hard disk space
300 Megabytes of hard drive space
SVGA monitor with 256 color video card (recommended resolution 800 x 600 or higher)
Update for existing users: Latest Power BibleCD Upgrade Patch.
Power Bible New Additions.
Back to top